Signature Two Company is building and growing strong and successful businesses that enhance the lives of our valued employees, business partners, communities and our guests. Our premier Cost Cutters and Supercuts hair care salons provide high-quality, exceptional haircare and professional products, at reasonable prices across Southeastern Wisconsin.
An Engaged Employer
We provide our employees a flexible, team-oriented, proudly diverse environment filled with innovative hair care professionals who take great pride in helping others look and feel more self-assured and beautiful. Our employees are talented, creative, and motivated – always striving to learn, do, and be better than ever before.
Our salons are clean, well-equipped, and designed for the convenience of our stylists and guests. Communication, continuous improvement, teamwork, recognition, and enthusiasm for diverse perspectives are present at every one of our seven salons.
A Valuable Business Partner
We’re bringing a fresh perspective and time-tested management practices to a market with substantial opportunity for new entrants led by thoughtful, organized, motivated and experienced principals, with emphasis on:
- Solid planning, built on gathering and analyzing market data and financial opportunities.
- Disciplined execution, led by project management and change management professionals.
- Easy-to-do-business-with, providing responsive service to our guests, business partners and communities.
- Continuous improvement. We seek guest feedback, including providing the owner’s name and personal contact information on every guest receipt.
- Our people. We firmly believe that our investment in our People is creating the primary competitive advantage we have in serving our guests.
- Enthusiasm to learn, from every employee, every guest, and every business and community partner, every day.
- Technology adoption, using integrated POS systems and cloud-based storage, networked salons and information-sharing, sophisticated analytics, robust information security, and wide usage of social media.
Signature Two Company-owned salons focus relentlessly on the guest experience and value.We treat our guests with small, but meaningful touches such as commercial-free music, premium lobby and service seating, free bottled water, state-of-the art LED salon lighting, refreshing hot towel, free Wi-Fi, and much more. Our guests leave our salons looking great and feeling great, and they are more likely to return.
A Community Asset
We support and encourage strong communities by providing meaningful employment, presenting clean and inviting locations, participating in local events, collaborating with local businesses, helping community partners, and supporting both local and industry association business development and education. Our community engagement includes
- Membership and active participation in local business associations and Chambers of Commerce in each of the communities that we serve.
- Partnerships with Big Brothers Big Sisters and Easter Seals.
- Participation in Supercuts and Cost Cutters franchise and industry associations.
- Since 2014, we’ve provided free hair color and fun activities for children of all ages at local community events including National Night Out and school fundraisers.
We are eager and excited to work with great business and community partners. Reach out to us anytime, and let us know how we can help you.
David and Carol Hagemeier, Proprietors
firstname.lastname@example.org or 262-389-4797
email@example.com or 414-517-5213