Is being a hair stylist your calling?
Our team is everything. Our premier Cost Cutters and Supercuts hair salons are family-owned and locally operated. Our guests receive exceptional haircare and professional products from our talented, licensed stylists, at reasonable prices across Southeastern Wisconsin.
We’re different. We don’t time our haircuts. We never put production ahead of quality and guest service. We’re professional, but never corporate. We’re proudly diverse and even more proud of the talent we attract.
We work as a team towards a common goal: Happy guests that return again and again.
Whatever your goals, we want to help YOU achieve them. That’s why we provide competitive pay, incentives, and valued benefits; great training and professional development programs; and unique career advancement opportunities not often available from other employers. We want YOU and every Signature Two Company stylist and manager to be excited to come to work, every day.
The list of our benefits is long and important. It includes:
- Excellent base pay PLUS a generous, progressive commission plan. Earn $15 per hour or more based on your performance, plus guest tips.
- Steady walk in guest traffic. You’ll be busy from day one. The COST CUTTERS name brings new guests to you.
- Work in a FULL-SERVICE hair salon. In addition to precision haircuts, we offer beautiful MATRIX color, styling, shampoos and conditioning treatments, perms, relaxers, facial waxing and more.
- Product sales incentives – earn up to 12% of sales plus bonuses and prizes.
- Excellent tips. Our guests value our quality and our walk-in convenience.
- Guests love our mobile app, online check-in, call ahead AND walk-in convenience. More guest convenience = more guest visits.
- No salon charges or hidden costs. No chair or booth rental fees.
- Paid training. Initial and ongoing paid training on the floor and in dedicated learning programs.
- A caring and support team 100% committed to help you succeed. We work and win together!
- Payroll deduction for tools. Purchase what you need and spread out your payments interest-free.
- No guessing. Your goals, your results, your earnings and your achievements are always visible and easy-to-understand.
- Full access to an entire MATRIX color bar
- Well-stocked back bar and retail products.
- Two weeks paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- 401(k) Retirement savings plan with generous company match
- Cosmetology and Barbering license fee reimbursement program
- Deep professional product discounts – 40% off every product every day
- Best national, regional and local marketing brings new guest visits to the salon every day.
- Opportunities to market your unique talents with company investment and support.
- Paid marketing opportunities at local community events
- Great career-advancement opportunities with a rapidly-growing, local company. Nearly every one of our salon managers and assistant managers was promoted from within.
- Paid opportunities to work with local cosmetology schools and students. We give back to our profession with support for several local schools.
- Clean, well-appointed salons. We take pride in our sanitation and we keep our tools, our equipment and our salons in very good repair.
- Salons run by professionals. Questions get answered, the bills get paid on time, payroll is always on time, stock is replenished, and things get fixed. Fewer distractions and frustrations for you = more time to spend with your guests.
- The LOCAL owners are active and available to you by phone, text and email EVERY DAY.
- Family-friendly scheduling. We’ll work to accommodate your availability and your personal commitments.
- 100% free salons services for you. And you can use the salon free-of-charge to provide services to you immediately family.
- Direct deposit program
- Fun company gatherings and celebrations
Why Our People Love to Work Here
Employee Emphasis: Providing outstanding service to our Guests happens by continually investing in our people, to help you succeed and win. It’s all about you.
Caring Work Environment: Our people actively and positively support each other, creating a true team focus. By working together, we win together. And we celebrate together too!
Competitive Pay & Exceptional Benefits: Our people earn great pay – with incentive opportunities – and receive benefits not available at most hair salons.
Opportunities for Community Outreach: We step out from behind the chair and into our communities. Our stylists get to participate in local school carnivals hosting children’s hair-color booths. We’re at the Veteran’s Hospital cutting hair. We go to ball games and cheer on little-league teams we’ve sponsored.
Ongoing Learning & Development: Our People continually gain knowledge and experience on technical skills, product knowledge, guest service skills and business operations – enhanced learning about every aspect of the hair care business.
Continuous Improvement & Innovation… Every Day: Our People constantly listen and look for solutions that improve how we serve our Guests. We (all of us!) occasionally make mistakes – we learn from our mistakes, and then we move confidently forward.
High-Quality Focus: Our Guests desire superior service and they expect quality. Service and quality are both ingredients to success. We will never sacrifice quality or guest satisfaction in pursuit of higher production. Therefore, you’ll find our salons only use the highest-quality salon products in clean, state-of-the-art salons.
Opportunities to Advance & Excel: Signature Two has numerous opportunities for our People to grow and successfully advance their career. Our People are duly and appropriately recognized for their outstanding service to Guests and others. We promote within–and encourage (and reward) stylists who work toward management positions.
Strong, Effective Management: We apply our 40 years of business management experience to lead the company in a manner that is focused on the success of our employees, business partners, communities, and our Guests.
Caring Employers: We believe all our People want to positively serve others. When there is a misunderstanding, we always strive to first listen and understand.
Diverse Perspectives Welcome and Encouraged: We believe every person is truly unique because of their life experiences. We encourage our People to share their ideas and perspectives, to help others learn.